I can provide some information about the highest CPC (Cost Per Click) keywords, which are typically related to industries with high-profit margins or high competition. Here are some examples of keywords that can have high CPC:
That being said, high CPC keywords do not necessarily equate to high organic search rankings. However, some popular high CPC keywords that may also have high search volumes and competition in organic search include:
- Insurance – This is one of the most competitive industries in terms of paid search, with keywords like “car insurance,” “health insurance,” and “life insurance” often having CPCs in the range of $20 to $50 or more.
- Legal – Legal-related keywords such as “personal injury lawyer,” “mesothelioma attorney,” and “divorce attorney” are known for having high CPCs, sometimes exceeding $100.
- Finance – Keywords related to finance such as “mortgage,” “loan,” “credit,” and “investment” can also have high CPCs, with some keywords reaching up to $50 or more.
- Health – Health-related keywords like “healthcare,” “doctor,” and “medical insurance” can also have high CPCs, often exceeding $10 or $20.
- Education – Education-related keywords like “online degrees,” “college courses,” and “MBA programs” can have high CPCs, sometimes reaching up to $50 or more.
It’s important to note that CPC can vary depending on various factors, including location, competition, and bidding strategy. Additionally, focusing only on high CPC keywords may not be the best strategy for your advertising campaign, as it’s important to also consider the relevance of the keywords to your business and audience, and their potential to drive conversions.